Comfortline Terrace Heater
The Comfortline Terrace heater is a sleek, modern and elegantly designed radiant heater with no glare for domestic and commercial applications.
Because these heaters have a significantly lower surface temperature than halogen heaters, they do not radiate unwanted light when in operation. The surface of these panels matt black in colour and the panels are equipped with a two-metre connection cable with a plug. The panels also come with tiltable mounting brackets for wall mounting at an angle. The minimum height at which such panels can be installed is 1.8m above the floor (the lower edge of the panel); for panels installed on the ceiling there must be a min. gap of 30cm between the ceiling and the upper edge of the panel.
- Technical data & Stock Code
- 5 Year warranty!
- Cost effective and efficient
- Based on the science of radiant heat which efficiently heats people and objects rather than the air itself
- Easy Installation: electrical installation (230V)
- Low maintenance
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use (protected environments)
- Available in 1000 and 1500 Watt versions
- Pub Gardens and Courtyards
- Garden tents
- Sports Halls
- Offices and Reception areas
- Patios and Terraces
- Schools and Colleges
- Enclosed and roofed
- Balconies and terraces
** Please note suitable applications include only those where the panels are protected against driving rain.
|Stock Code||Description||Total Output||Dimensions||Weight (kg)||IP Rating|
|C1F010||Comfortline Terrace Heater TH10||1000 W||1080X140X45||5||45|
|C1F015||Comfortline Terrace Heater TH15||1,500 W||1580X140X45||7.2||45|
- The min. height for installation is 1.8 m above the floor
- For panels installed on the ceiling there must be a min. gap of 30 cm between the ceiling and the upper edge of the panel
- Panels are supplied with a 2m cold lead and plug
- Panels have an IP 45 rating
- Tiltable brackets are included with the product
- Brackets for clustering heaters at varying angles are available