The European-made Comfortline Excel is a new and improved version of the Comfortline Original series setting an further refined standard for the quality and workmanship behind these high temperature overhead heating panels. The Comfortline Excel model takes into account the results of overseas analysis and recommendations from sources such as the Thales laboratory in Australia. This new series of panels is tried, tested and true reflecting over two decades of manufacturing and design expertise and experience. This product comes complete with a 5 year warranty!
Please click HERE to see all Brochures, Spec-Sheets & Installation Guides
- Mounting Options
- Stock Code
Comfortline Excel panels are an efficient and effective radiant heating panel designed specifically for outdoor and hard-to-heat areas. Comfortline panels emit up to 10% more usable heat than similar panels. This high level of heat emission is due to a unique ‘silicating’ treatment on the heating surfaces, which increases the actual surface area. This treatment ensures the highest possible level of heat emission from the surface of each panel. The high level of insulation also increases efficiency and helps eliminate vibrations. The panels are packed with mineral wool insulation, which reduces heat losses upwards and makes them more efficient to run. The radiant surfaces of the panels are designed in sections of naturally anodised aluminium, reinforced by a steel section to provide good mechanical strength. The panels have a modern design with a white powder-coated steel plate case.
Comfortline Excel Features & Benefits:
- New 5 year warranty!
- Higher resistance against corrosion than with some past models: the new model has two anticorrosive coatings that are applied to metal sheet parts made from AluZinc. Connecting material is also made from the same material and thus elec- trochemical reactions and the corrosion of parts is not likely to take place
- Upgraded modern design with slanted panel edges
- Simplified Installation: the new model has been lengthened by 50 mm simplifying the connection to the supply conductors This provides more space for the terminal and makes the connection of the product to the supply conductors much easier The terminal is also now accessible from two sides after lifting the lid allowing for greater ease of installation
- Extension of the non-heating part of the heating rod by 50mm allows it to extend as far as the terminal, thus eliminating the need to pass the conductors from the heating rod into the space containing the terminal
PRECISION COMFORT, LOW RUNNING COSTS, ENERGY EFFICIENT, AND EASY TO INSTALL
Comfortline panels emit up to 10% more usable heat than similar panels on the market thanks to their unique surface treatment. They are packed with rock wool insulation to minimise upward heat loss. The radiant surface is designed in sections of naturally anodised aluminium, set in a galvanised steel case for strength. The panels are plastic powder-coated in white, giving them a sleek and attractive modern appeal. Other colours are available by special order.
PRECISION COMFORT AND ECONOMY: Comfortline panels are offered with one, two or three panels. The higher output models with multiple elements can run independent of each other giving greater control over the radiant heat output.
IMPRESSIVE LOW RUNNING COSTS: A single high capacity Comfortline panel costs about 60c/hour # to run. A typical mushroom heater on bottled gas will cost five times that — up to $3.00/hour^.
- Energy saving and economical
- High quality, European-made
- Gentle, lasting heat
- Easy to install
- Odorless and non-polluting
- Ceiling or angle mounted freeing up valuable floor space
- Recess mounting options
Indoor & Outdoor environments for Residential, Commercial & Industrial applications.
- Patios, Homes, Shops, Offices
- Community halls, Colleges, Schools
- Cafes and restaurants
- Nursing homes
- Hostels, hotels and motels
Installation is easy in new or existing buildings. The panels can be mounted directly overhead (brackets supplied), suspended or recessed. Comfortline is perfect for overhead spaces as low as 2.4m, right up to 8m.
|Stock Code||Total Output||No. of Panels||Dimensions||IP Rating|
|C1E010||900 W||1||L 1550 x W 150 x H 60 mm||44|
|C1E020||1,200 W||1||L 1550 x W 150 x H 60 mm||44|
|C1E030||1,800 W||2||L 1550 x W 250 x H 60 mm||44|
|C1E040||2,400 W||2||L 1550 x W 250 x H 60 mm||44|
|C1E050||3,000 W||3||L 1550 x W 350 x H 60 mm||44|
|C1E060||3,600 W||3||L 1550 x W 350 x H 60 mm||44|