Schwank Gas Radiant Overhead Tube Heaters & ThermoControl Plus Controller
ENERGY EFFICIENT, INNOVATIVE, ECONOMICAL
High Efficiency, German-made Gas Radiant Overhead Heating Designed for Large Spaces
Schwank is the world leader in gas radiant heating. After having invented infrared gas heating over 70 years ago, Schwank has become internationally recognised for their state-of-the-art, high performing overhead heating systems.
These German-made tube heaters have a fast pay-back and have proven their exceptional efficiency time and time again, reducing energy consumption by up to 50% when compared to traditional heating systems used to warm large spaces.
VIDEOS: Schwank Innovative Heating Solutions & Laminar Flame Video
The core of the Schwank infrared radiant tube heater is the innovative "Whisper-Jet" burner with positive pressure fans that create a very long laminar flame reaching
far into the tube. This leads to a more uniform transfer of heat which has an immediate positive effect on the energy efficiency of the overall system.
The tube is heated up to around 650°C and generates comfortable radiant heat. A further advantage of the burner's pressure fan lies in the fact that it is not exposed to the hot flue gases and therefore has a much better longevity over conventional tube heater fans.
The heat felt by these heaters always sits above the actual air temperature. The lower air temperature also reduces the differences between inside and outside temperature - thus cutting down on the heat transmission losses at the same time.
The radiant heat emitted from these tubes not only considerably improves the warmth felt but it simultaneously reduces energy and operating costs. The savings usually range between 30% and 50% depending on the previous system and the building properties.
ThermoControl Plus Controller
ThermoControl Plus is designed for use with Schwank tube heaters. The controller is capable of reducing running costs by determining when the heating system should be set into operation with a selflearning function. It also switches automatically to and from Daylight Savings Time and allows eight specific “holiday programs”.
|Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with single-stage, two-stage and fully modulating heating systems
- Automatically determines the optimum pre-heating time - CostControl
- Remote control/remote service as an option
- Integration into the company's intranet or fire alarm system possible
- Capable of being integrated into Building Management Systems
- Economic, efficient and ecology-minded
- Simple operation
- Self-explanatory menu navigation
- Quick access to all important setting parameters
- Stores all heating characteristics and logs
- Manual heating time extension possible
- Can be retrofitted to all Schwank systems