Launching the Comfortline Excel Electric Overhead Heating PanelsDevex Systems
The NEW Comfortline Excel
UPGRADED ANTICORROSIVE TECHNOLOGY, ENHANCED DESIGN, 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
High Performing Overhead Electric Heating for Hard-to-Heat Areas
The European-made Comfortline Excel is an upgraded model of the Comfortline Original series setting an even further refined standard for the quality and workmanship behind these high temperature overhead heating panels. This new series of panels for both indoor and outdoor applications reflects over two decades of manufacturing and design expertise and experience.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- New 5 year warranty!
- Upgraded modern design with slanted panel edges
- Higher resistance against corrosion: The new model has two anticorrosive coatings that are applied to metal sheet parts made from AluZinc. Connecting material is also made from the same material and thus electrochemical reactions and the corrosion of parts is not likely to take place.
- Simplified Installation: The new model has been lengthened by 50 mm simplifying the connection to the supply conductors. This provides more space for the terminal and makes the connection of the product to the supply conductors much easier. The terminal is also now accessible from two sides after lifting the lid allowing for greater ease of installation.
- Extension of the non-heating part of the heating rod by 50mm: Allows it to extend as far as the terminal, thus eliminating the need to pass the conductors from the heating rod into the space containing the terminal.
Excellence in Overhead Heating!
PRECISION COMFORT, LOW RUNNING COSTS AND EASY TO INSTALL!
The Comfortline Excel panels still have the same high level of heat emission as the Original series thanks to their unique “silicating” treatment on the heating surface which increases the actual surface area, ensuring the highest possible level of heat emission from the surface of each panel.
These panels are also packed with mineral wool insulation that reduce heat loss upwards and make them extremely efficient to run. This high level of insulation also aids in eliminating vibrations. The new model has two anticorrosive coatings that are applied to metal sheet parts made from AluZinc. Connecting material is also made from the same material and thus electrochemical reactions and the corrosion of parts is less likely to take place. The panels are a modern design with a white powder coated steel case. Other colours are also available by special order.
Comfortline panels emit up to 10% more usable heat than similar panels on the market thanks to their unique surface treatment. They are packed with rock wool insulation to minimise upward heat loss. The radiant surface is designed in sections of naturally anodised aluminium, set in a galvanised steel case for strength. The panels are plastic powder-coated in white, giving them a sleek and attractive modern appeal. Other colours are available by special order.
PRECISION COMFORT AND ECONOMY: Comfortline panels are offered with one, two or three panels. The higher output models with multiple elements can run independent of each other giving greater control over the radiant heat output.
IMPRESSIVE LOW RUNNING COSTS: A single high capacity Comfortline panel costs about 60c/hour # to run. A typical mushroom heater on bottled gas will cost five times that — up to $3.00/hour^.
INSTALLATION & MOUNTING: Installation is easy in new or existing buildings. You can mount the panel directly overhead (brackets supplied), suspend or recess them. Comfortline is perfect for overhead spaces as low as 2.4m, right up to 8m.
WARRANTY: 5 years
# Assumes Comfortline Excel 24 with electricity at 25c/kWhr
^ Assumes $25 refill for 9kg LPG bottle
The Ideal Solution for Hard to Heat Areas
Energy Efficient Radiant Heating Panels for Indoor and Outdoor Applications
Comfortline heating panels are the ideal heating solution for hard to heat areas in indoor and outdoor applications. This modern form of electric heating emits a gentle, lasting radiant heat that offers up to 10% more usable energy than similar panels, saving YOU money.
The Science of Radiant Heating
These panels are manufactured to offer ‘Radiant Heat’ which in effect, heats people and objects, not the air. This makes them energy efficient and ensures little energy waste resulting in lower utility bills.
|This economical heating solution for hard-to-heat areas is available in a versatile range of sizes and heating outputs. The Comfortline range of electric overhead heating panels offers a cost-effective and reliable solution to heating an outdoor space during the cooler months and evenings. The gentle radiant heat from above warms a given area effectively while also ensuring optimum efficiency.|
With many interior spaces, such as warehouses or those with unusual architectural configurations and vaulted ceilings, the ability to sensibly position heat is paramount. Can you imagine the energy savings you might achieve by reducing the building thermostat 5 degrees yet still providing comfortable heating for clients or staff? If you want maximum productivity from your organisation, their personal comfort is in your best interest.
At Devex Systems, we excel at specialised heating, cooling and insulation solutions for new and existing buildings in residential, commercial and industrial environments. Our products include hydronic & electric floor heating, electric & gas overhead heating and balancing valves & actuators.
You can trust Devex Systems to get it right!
- We will design your system specifically to your needs
- Sustainable, high efficiency products that help our customers save money and reduce their carbon footprint are a priority for us
- We are the exclusive distributor of a number of internationally recognised, European manufactured products approved to Australian standards
- Our installation & after-sales service and support is second to none!
Devex Systems welcomes your enquiries!
Please feel free to stop by our NSW warehouse to view and test the new Comfortline Excel!
1800 636 091 / [email protected]