Superior Comfort with Hydronic Floor Heating
Danfoss Hydronic Floor Heating Controls
SUPREMELY COMFORTABLE, EFFICIENT, ECONOMICAL
Devex Systems is the exclusive distributor of Danfoss heating product in Australia
Danfoss is a market leader in heating solutions and sets the standard in the field of hydronic heating and cooling systems.
To ensure the installation of only the best-in-class hydronic floor heating system, we have combined the use of a number of technically-advanced parts from a variety of innovative and well-established industry partners, including Rehau, Bosch and Baxi. While Danfoss supplies manifolds, zone controls and mixing shunts, Rehau supplies our hydronic piping and Bosch and Baxi supply a range of condensing and non-condensing boilers.
- Manifolds & Actuators
- FHF Manifold and accessories
- TWA Thermal Wax Actuators
- Zone Controls
- FHV Regulating Valve
- FTC Flow Temperature Controller
- FJVR Return Temperature Limiter
- Mixing Shunts
- FHM Compact Mixing Shunts
** INSULATION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR HYDRONIC FLOOR HEATING SYSTEMS.
We are certified Rehau installers. We recommend and install Bosch condensing boilers as a primary energy source for hydronic floor heating systems in small to medium-sized applications. For larger applications we recommend Baxi boilers.
Please contact us for more information on our Partner's products: Rehau, Bosch & Baxi
Residential, commercial and industrial
Indoor and outdoor environments
- Hydronic floor heating is a central heating system designed to run continuously during the (winter) heating season. It is not, however, designed for occasional “demand” heating like some electric floor heating systems
- Hydronic floor heating is best used in spaces of 100m2 and larger with a minimum sizes requirement of 50m2, making it a suitable option for heating an entire home
- Suitable under a number of different floor surfaces including marble, stone, slate, carpet, timber and all varieties of tiles
- Luxurious comfort heating radiating upwards from the floor
- High quality, durable and long-lasting
- Can be used with renewable energy sources
- Suitable for use under a variety of floor surfaces
Already know what you would like to order? REQUEST A QUOTE, SERVICING OR GENERAL ENQUIRY!